And so the days are filled...

19 September 2005

I'd like to thank the Academy...

Well, this is truly an honour. I am speechless. I would like to thank the Academy, my family, everyone who stuck by me all this time, and most especially, the woman who made it all possible - Jacqueline - I've been memed!!!
Here are the rules:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

The rules were slightly altered for me because I don't have 23 posts yet. So I had to find the 5th sentence of my 13th post. And here 'tis:

Origami is what I'm doing with my hands when I'm not knitting, though I haven't done any in a long while.

This is still the case but maybe when summer comes the urge will hit me once again. In the meantime, check out the amazing boys and girls of the Melbourne Origami Group. They are at the forefront of origami in our land and they have a beautiful website. For a while Sydney had its very own S.O.G., but that has sort of 'folded' (for want of a better word) for the time being - too many big life changes going on for the members, such as having kids, discovering long-lost relatives on the other side of the globe, that sort of thing. Folding little bits of paper takes a back seat.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for - who will I tag with this meme?!?! I have given it lots of thought, and I've decided to tag the five most recent people to have left comments on this blog. So congratulations commenter, even if you've only ever visited Days Full once (and goodness knows how you found me) you have now been tagged! (and no, mr penis enlargement product seller, yours does not count as a real comment and you do not get tagged.)
Winnie
Rebecca (Rule alteration for you: give us the 13th sentence of your 5th post)
Kim
April (Not sure how many posts you have, but counting yours and Mica's together if you have less than 23, go with the 5th sentence of your 13th post!)
Horse Power

Have fun delving into your archives - and if that's not enough archiving for you, the State Records of NSW have some great archival photographs of the hey day of Steam Locomotive Travel!