And so the days are filled...

24 November 2005

City of Gardens... here I come

You won't hear from me again this week as I'm off to Melbourne, ostensibly for a work thing, but really for some serious shopping. I am looking forward to being shown the city's finest in knitting supplies by the lovely Jacqueline. Perhaps she can also give me some advice on good shoe shopping. (I suspect that if anyone is qualified to dispense such advice, it's she of the Italian leather obsession...)
Don't worry, it's not as decadent as it all sounds - after all I will soon have to pay back a mortgage... but a girl's got a bit of birthday money up her sleeve - you can't expect her to totally ignore the delights of Australia's fashion capital?!?!

And speaking of city of gardens, check out the goings-on at Clementine's Shoes. Some major gardening going on there. I got excited earlier this week because I checked my first gardening book out from the library in anticipation of my few square meters I will be purchasing with said mortgage in a month or two...but Di has shed the cruel light of reality on my tra-la-la walk down the daisy path fantasies...