And so the days are filled...

20 October 2006

Oscar the Rabbit

It is really amazing how expressive animals can be. This bunny was really workin it for the camera today...

I have the death sentence on twelve star systems.
Star Wars (episode IV)

Not that I condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in The Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people.
Ferris Bueller's Day Off

We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all.
Breakfast Club

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Blues Brothers

You can't handle the truth.
A Few Good Men

I got this young nineteen year old country girl named Sheronda. I found her on a bus stop two days outta Georgia, barefoot, country as a chicken coop. I took her to my place in Compton, told her it was Hollywood.
Jackie Brown

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age.
Dazed and Confused

A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day. This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!*
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

Project: Bunny from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
Yarn: Odds n ends including Cleckheaton Merino Supreme left over from this and Paton's Powder Puff for the ears. Yes, this would fall into my category of so-called Novelty Yarns and was generously gifted to me by either Donni or Donna (sorry girls, all the novelty yarn gifts from that day have gotten a little bit confused in my mind!)
For: A coworker who is expecting a baby girl, but Guinness has also shown some serious interest.

ETA: Roll your mouse over each picture to see what movie the line comes from!